PhD Scholarships in Embedded Intelligence Deep Learning Algorithms and Architectures, Australia
If you are looking to utilize your experience in the research area and have practical hardware development skills, then you can apply for the Embedded Intelligence – Deep Learning Algorithms and Architectures for Efficient Hardware Implementation PhD Scholarships at the University of Sunshine Coast in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
International and domestic students that have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated are eligible to apply for this award. Students must have academic qualifications in fields relevant to Electrical and Electronic Engineering to be considered and win a $28,854 tuition fee scholarship.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is a public university, also known as USC is ranked 43rd in the list of Best Global Universities in Australia by the U.S. committed to unlocking the innovation, productivity, and full human potential of our regions, and to working with government, industry, and community to encourage prosperity in a knowledge-driven world.
Why choose to study at the University of the Sunshine Coast? The University of the Sunshine Coast is an institute of education that is not limited by tradition or old ways of thinking and strives to pass the same mindset on to its students and staff. USC provides the hands-on learning and practical skills needed to improve the life of students. It is dedicated to ensuring that students have the tools they need to reach their goals.
Application Deadline: Applications will only be accepted till 28th February 2022.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: School of Science, Technology, and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programmes in Embedded Intelligence – Deep Learning Algorithms and Architectures for Efficient Hardware Implementation offered at USC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a PhD programme in the School of Science, Technology, and Engineering at USC.
- The applicants must be accepted into the Doctor of Philosophy program at the University of the Sunshine Coast.
- The applicants must not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which is currently being applied.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are supposed to apply through the exclusive student portal of the university. Students must submit an Expression of Interest regarding the scholarship to l[email protected] The application process after receiving an invitation for the scholarship can be checked here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official statement of final results
- Official academic transcripts
- Copy of the photo/details page of your current passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show an equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must be required to meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, etc. are accepted.
The ideal selected candidates will be awarded a living stipend worth$28,854 and a tuition fee scholarship for 3 years of study at USC.
APPLY NOW: University of the Sunshine Coast