The University of Victoria has created the International Student Support Awards to help academically outstanding international students finance their studies. The value of the awards ranges from $1,000 to $10,000, and the scholarships are available to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need.
These scholarships are exclusively given to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need at the University of Victoria.
I think this is a great scholarship because it helps academically outstanding students with their studies. The award amount is also good, ranging from $1,000 to $10,000. I would recommend this scholarship to anyone who is looking for financial assistance to study at the University of Victoria.
The University of Victoria is a public research university and holds a mission to facilitate the acquisition, dissemination, and application of deepened knowledge at UVic and throughout the world. It is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Victoria? The University of Victoria provides its students with an extraordinary academic environment, hands-on learning opportunities, and a drive to impact the world. At UVic, students learn with their peers and tackle new challenges on their own under the guidance of the faculty.
There are many excellent academic programs that can enhance a student’s career while learning in a diverse and welcoming environment.
UVic hopes that the International Student Support Awards will help international students meet their needs while studying at UVic.
The application deadline for this scholarship is 31st January 2022. Applicants must be present full-time undergraduate international students at the university.
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme taught at the University of Victoria are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering or continuing undergraduate students demonstrating financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must create an account on the university application portal and apply. Students will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attended complete schooling and have a high school diploma to be enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University of Victoria.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 575
- MELAB – 90
- LPI – 6
- CAEL – 70
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Victoria awards scholarships to academically outstanding international students. The value of the scholarships ranges from $3,000 to $10,000. Eligibility requirements for the scholarship include being a full-time undergraduate student and being an international student.
Follow Our Social Media