International Ambassador Scholarships at The University of West London is open for International Students overseas fee-paying student.
The scholarship allows the following graduates
- Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of West London
The deadline of the scholarship is 30 March/1 July (annual).
The University of West London (UWL) is proud to be offering up to 100 scholarships.
worth up to £5,000 for international applicants applying to start in January, May or September 2021.
Please see scholarship for more details.
The International Ambassador Scholarship is intended to recognize and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL.
As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University.
You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by our marketing department.
The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organized for scholars, and events organized by the International Office.
The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities.
The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
There are five sections of this form to be completed in full.
International Ambassador Scholarships at The University of West London is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of West London.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The University of West London offers an International Ambassador Scholarship program
which, each year, offers selected students up to £5,000 discount on their first-year tuition fee.
Read Also >> University of Roehampton SeNNS (ESRC) Studentships Scholarship in London(Opens in a new browser tab)
Not only does the scholarship program provide financial support, but it is a great way to meet peers also in their first year of study.
- Open for Non-European Union Students.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2022.
- This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this university and you must have already received an official offer from one of our admissions officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
For scholarship, you must have secured admission.
Before applying, please note the deadlines for each intake:
- For courses starting in January 2022, applications must be received by 28 November 2022.
- For May 2022 starts, applications must be received by 30 March 2022.
- For September 2022 starts, applications must be received by 1 July 2022.
APPLY NOW: https://www.uwl.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate-study/fees-and-funding/bursaries-and-scholarships
Follow Our Social Media