Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Reviewing this importance of the study, the University of East Anglia is providing the Global Voices Scholarships in the UK.
The Global Voices Scholarship programme is available to an applicant who has applied for a place on the MA Creative Writing Prose Fiction, Biography and Creative Non-Fiction, Scriptwriting or Poetry in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing who is a national of any country within Africa or who was born in any country within Africa.
The University of East Anglia was founded in 1963 and is a public research university located in Norwich, England. It is one of the world’s most renowned universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and strong support for faculty and staff. It is a prestigious university known for its academic and scientific excellence. It is ranked tenth in the United Kingdom for the quality of its research.
Why should you choose to study at the University of East Anglia? The University offers students a diverse range of career opportunities in education, community service, and culture. It is proud of its in-depth research into real-world issues ranging from cancer and dementia to water security and politics. It is proud of its in-depth research into real-world issues ranging from cancer and dementia to water security and politics.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £20000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing Prose Fiction, Biography and Creative Non-Fiction, Scriptwriting or Poetry in the School of Literature, Drama, and Creative Writing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarships are awarded to applicants who show outstanding creative writing potential and financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. Complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have successful completion of any non-UK degree which is regarded by the University as being equivalent to an approved UK degree, at the level required for the target Masters course (please consult the Admissions Office).
- Language Requirement: All International students entering study on Tier 4 / Student visa must satisfy the minimum requirement for the English language, as laid out by the UK Visas and Immigration.
The University of East Anglia will provide the award amount of £20000 for applicants in the UK.
APPLY NOW: University of East Anglia
Follow Our Social Media