Do you want to pursue your higher education in the UK? Then participate in the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council EPSRC Scholarships offered at the University of Kent for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is open to talented and motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme at the University of Kent. The studentships provide a stipend to £15,609 for 3.5 years tuition fees at the home rate.
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. It was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. It is a global institution, with students from 158 countries and 41 percent of its educational and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides an education that allows participants to find work anywhere in the world. It provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities for skill development to prepare them for a career. They offer globally recognized degrees, a cosmopolitan student community, and exciting work opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 13 March 2022
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU, and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Open to Home and Overseas, including EU students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Engineering and Physical Sciences Research at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Open to Home and Overseas (including EU) students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you can apply via the online application process. The applicants must indicate on their application form which project they are interested in undertaking should their application be successful.
- Supporting Documents: Students must explain reasons for study/outline research proposal.
- Provide details/evidence of qualifications
- Provide two academic references
- Provide other personal information and supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will need to enter the requirements for taking admission. Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honors degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English languages to take admission at the university.
These scholarships include a doctoral stipend (equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend, £15,609 2021/22 rate (2022/2023 rate to be announced) for 3.5 years, tuition fees at the home rate and access to further research support funding.
APPLY NOW: University of Kent
Follow Our Social Media