The Royal Holloway University of London is offering the International Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship to support the education of brilliant students in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship is available to a new full-time student with home or international fee status applying for MA Medieval Studies.
Royal Holloway, University of London established as the Bedford College in 1849 and became a merger of Bedford College and Royal Holloway College in 1985. It is a public research university that ranked 29th in the UK. It offers a variety of academic degree programmes, including Single Honours and Joint Honours programme.
Why choose to study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway is privileged to be home to some of the world’s leading authorities in science, the arts, management, economics, and law. They continually invest in resources for our students and advance the positive impact we can achieve as a research-intensive university. Studying in London will allow you to meet many professionals, both in your course and your chosen field. The diverse and supportive environment lets you become a multi-talented professional with a prestigious qualification.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 11.59 pm (UK time) 11 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway, University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £12,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home or International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Medieval Studies degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have achieved, or be on target to achieve, a 2:1 degree or higher.
- All international students entering full-time MA Medieval Studies programs are eligible to receive the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are required to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at the Royal Holloway, University of London. After being enrolled, applications must be submitted via RH Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a supporting statement of no longer than 500 words. This should include:
- academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- why have you chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- how do you plan to use this MA in your future research and career path, and how will the scholarship help you achieve it.
- You must have a written academic reference letter (up to 200 words). This must be submitted from an academic who has previously supported, taught, or worked with you.
- Admission Requirements: To study for a postgraduate degree, you will need to meet Royal Holloway’s general entrance requirements, as well as those set by the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you’ll need to demonstrate your English language skills through a recognized qualification.
The Royal Holloway, University of London will provide the award amount of £12,000 award to cover tuition fees and contribute to living expenses for MA Medieval Studies.
APPLY NOW: Royal Holloway, University of London
Follow Our Social Media