Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore, for helping students, St. Lawrence College is providing the Canadian Experience Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
This educational award is open for outstanding international students who wish to study in Canada. The scholars will receive up to $2,000 applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees for their study.
Established in 1967, St. Lawrence College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology with three campuses in Eastern Ontario, namely Brockville, Cornwall, and Kingston. The college has approximately 6,700 full-time students and 20,000 part-time registrants in 89 academic programs and employs 829 full-time and part-time staff, including 414 faculties.
Why study at St. Lawrence College? St. Lawrence College is indeed one of the coveted organizations in Canada. SLC offers more than 100 full-time programs, including certificates, diplomas, apprenticeships, graduate certificates, and degree programs, in areas that include autism and behavioral science, mental wellness, and addictions. It provides you with a supportive atmosphere that includes a team of individuals dedicated to helping you succeed. The College’s vision is to inspire a passion for lifelong learning by creating a learning-centered environment that celebrates quality and excellence.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application form submission is May 15, 2022
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- A graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College. St. Lawrence College graduates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission to the graduate coursework at the university. After that, complete the Scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: You will need the following documents:
- Original/certified as well as translated copies of your completed Secondary/Post-Secondary transcripts or equivalent.
- Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill admission requirements to study at St. Lawrence College.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area.
The selected candidates will receive up to $2,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees reduction of any undertaken graduate programme at St. Lawrence College.
APPLY NOW: St. Lawrence College
Follow Our Social Media