Are you in search of the best Udemy courses for learning software development, here are the top five you can count on anytime?
Software development is a very technical aspect of computing. It involves designing, programming, testing, and bug fixing programs.
But we keep learning and in the quest for that Udemy has proven to be a global marketplace for the learning and teaching of these core subjects.
However, let us quickly bring to you the top five you can purchase in learning more about software development.
5 Best Udemy Courses For Learning Software Development
Below, we bring to you the best-selling, high rated, and most preferred courses for the learning of software development.
Udemy is a highly sought after learning platform, so you can also make use of this program since it allows for remote learning and maximum convenience.
Here are our top picks;
1. The Complete (No Code) Software Developer Course
This is a high-end program created by two programmers. Rob Percival and Ravinder Deol.
These are two instructors who will take you on a tour during the course on how to scrape websites with no code, how to build automation, and how to create bots amidst a whole lot of others.
The course content features 111 lectures divided into 16 sections and the only prerequisite for learning this program is your desire. This is all that you need.
However, this is a no-code course and proves to be a very great program for you to invest in. And It presents programming in a more logical, simple, fun, and accessible manner allowing you to know more about Webflow, Zapier, Figma, etc
What You Will Learn:
- Learn more about scraping data from websites – with no code.
- Learn more working with APIs – with no code.
- Learn more building automation – with no code.
- Learn more about creating bots – with no code.
- Learn more analyzing big data – with no code.
- Learn more about developing voice apps for amazon’s Alexa – with no code.
- Learn more about building one-page websites – with no code.
- Learn more about developing mobile apps – with no code.
- Learn more about building membership websites – with no code.
- Learn more about building 3D games – With no code.
- Know more monetizing your no-code skills.
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass
In this course, you will mostly learn more about android concepts such as room database, work manager API, broadcast receivers, etc.
Here you will be subjected to 158 lectures divided into 20 categories all to be taken by Paulo Dichone.
Paolo Dichone is an android java and flutter developer. He is also a teacher on Udemy who has taught more than a hundred thousand students and currently has lots of reviews speaking great of his course outline.
This highest-rated course is a great program to opt for if you need more knowledge in android APIs, fragments content providers, and android apps.
Below are what you will learn opting for this program.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn More About Intermediate Android Development Concepts.
- Know more about leveraging Android’s API and Building Robust Android Apps.
- Content Providers.
- Learn More About Services and Broadcast Receivers.
- Learn More About Android Fragments and Activities Lifecycle.
- Learn More About the JobScheduler & WorkManager APIs.
3. Application Security – The Complete Guide
The above-mentioned course is highly recommended for cybersecurity practitioners and software developers who are keen on knowing more about developing very secure software.
The intricacies that lie in developing secure codes can be learned by taking this course.
It is more of an English Language so you need not worry about language problems.
This scheme will familiarise you with common susceptibility that does plague already developed code, types of development behaviors that do lead to vulnerabilities, and how to avoid these attitudes when developing secure code.
You will also know more, operate, and review analysis tools available to developers in analyzing their code and discovering vulnerabilities.
These tools can allow you to notice and correct them early enough while developing. Nevertheless, it is a very good course that can help you know more and develop more secure programs.
What You Will Learn:
- Learn more about becoming an application security champion.
- The Top 10 OWASP and how to defend against those exposures.
- Work with threat modeling in identifying threats and mitigation in-development features.
- Learn more about performing a threat model on an application.
- Perform, also a vulnerability scan of an application.
- Learn more in rating security exposures using standard and open processes.
- Know how to correct common security susceptibilities in code.
- Be informed on how application security works in a broad cybersecurity program.
4. Software Development From A to Z
Get more insights learning more of OOP, Agile, SCRUM, Python, Unified Modelling Language, in software development from A through to Z.
Prepared and created by Nyisztor, Karoly who is an experienced software architect and know-how what exactly it takes to get started in this field.
This high-end but expensive course is mainly for beginners who want to get familiar with software development concepts and for those who need technical skills that will be needed for future use.
Buying into this program will allow you to explore the main notions of software developments using simple and easy to comprehend terms.
It entails comprehensive information on the dos and don’ts of developing.
Nonetheless, there is a free ebook included as a bonus for buying the course. This can help foster fast learning and can help you get knowledgeable about software development intricacies.
Károly Nyisztor is a professional mobile developer and instructor who has successfully built several iOS apps and games for various companies including Apple, SAP, and Zen Studios.
Subscribing to his course on Udemy can help you in your software development career. You also can find his course on other platforms like Amazon, Pluralsight, iTunes, and Lynda.
What You Will Learn:
- Knowing what it takes to become a software developer.
- Know how professional software products are developed.
- Organize and get started using Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Python.
- Know more about computer science concepts which include data structures and its algorithms.
- Get informed of the daily activities of an experienced software developer.
- Make use of Unified Modelling Language (UML) to effectively communicate with others. developers.
5. The (The Complete Course) Software Development Process
Here, you learn how to accurately select the right software development model and process, the tools required and the resources needed for your projects.
Created by Protti, Daniele, this course features a content dividend onto 23 sections with 281 lectures. Its video duration is also a total of 22h 49m in length.
Eighty-nine downloadable resources are available for use and full lifetime access to the tutor in case you are not getting it right or left confused.
Certificate of completion will also be issued upon completion and since it is a very good course to opt-in for, it is highly recommended for software architects, software developers, and methodologies students.
What You Will Learn:
- Setting up and organizing a software development process, model, and project.
- Specify a software product and also collect prerequisites from customers translating them into technical ones.
- Write user stories for your software requirements and learn more about managing software releases.
- Know more verifying and validating a software solution.
- Learn more about preparing and managing documents in a software project so versions of a software system.
- Implement incident and change management in a software project.
- Know more using Git and Github for your versioning management.
- Know-how also, to develop a particular software product code.
We feel we’ve helped you in going some miles in curating the best five programs you can opt for in learning software development.
So to get more updates of this kind, then kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Do you have questions or contributions to make on the best Udemy courses for learning software development? Kindly make use of the comment box.