Looking for the best printer for homeschooling? There’s no doubt that homeschooling and online classes are getting more traction as more and more classrooms are going digital, with a steady increase in the adoption of Chromebooks, iPad, laptops, tablets and other learning devices. Even, with this growing adoption, printing is not going extinct any moment from now.
Although, it may counter the notion of digital classrooms & online homeschooling programs; an undeniable need for printing paper exists. There is a need to print homeschooling notes while teachers need to print lesson plans and tests.
So in this article, we review the best homeschooling printers that are pocket-friendly, yet are of quality and long-lasting.
The 9 Best Printer For Homeschooling and Home Learning
Choosing the ideal printer for homeschooling needs can be a daunting experience. faced with so many options and features that you’re never to need as far as homeschooling is concerned.
So we choose the best printer for homeschooling base on criteria that really matters:
1. Canon TS3320 Homeschooling Printer Black
Ease of Use
Canon TS3320 Homeschooling Printer Black
- Wireless connect provides a simple setup process that only takes minutes from your smartphone.(1 )Connect your new printer and your smartphone for a streamlined setup process – no computer needed!
- Designed for ease of use and simple replacement, the PIXMA TS3320 only needs 2 fine cartridges for great print quality.
- Easily Print from any room – from laptops, tablets, and smartphones – with built-in wi-fi(1).
- With AirPrint, effortlessly Print from your iPhone, iPad, and Mac without additional apps.(4)
For simplicity when it comes to printing classroom notes, think no other than the Canon TS3320. You can print wireless over Wi-Fi with or without additional apps. You can print from your mobile devices using AirPrint, Canon print app and Mopria print services.
It’s not just a printer, it comes with a built-in scanner that allows copying of papers easily. – Instead of getting a document camera, you can use this to scan and send documents/assignments/text to your students.
- Dedicated paper tray.
- 1.5″ segment LCD screen.
- 2 fine cartridges for great print quality.
- Dual- connectivity.
2. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Print For School Projects
Works With Alexa
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Print For School Projects
- With wireless connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, auto power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi-Fi it’s easy to see why Pixma printers are so simple to use
- Connectivity technology: USB. Printer technology: Inkjet. Mobile Operating Systems- iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more; To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer;” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10 percentage on all ink or toner smart reorders; Restrictions may apply
Other than being a good printer for school projects, you can use TR4520 for multi-tasking. For example, you can use it to scan books you get from the Library and can print in colour.
Another feature of this homeschool printer that’d interest you is that you can connect to all your devices wirelessly as well as support cloud printing. It’s even compatible with Alexa.
Unfortunately, you need to replace the whole cartridge if one of the colours runs out. – Outside of this, you won’t have a problem using Canon PIXMA TR4520 for printing homeschooling papers.
- Easy setup
- Features a built-in scanner.
- Compatible with Alexa.
- Auto 2-sided printing function.
- Auto document feeder.
3. HPLaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
HPLaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer
- World’s smallest laser printer in its class – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same professional-quality black and white prints you’ve come to expect.
- Fast printing – Prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8.1 seconds
- The power of your laser printer in the palm of your hand – The HP Smart app allows you to easily scan from your smartphone or tablet, order toner, and print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Wireless connectivity you can count on – Built-in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network; for those with no Wi-Fi connection, connect directly to the wireless laser printer using Wi-Fi Direct
- Uncompromising quality – Get the professional, reliable quality you want for less; this easy-to-use laser printer is the lowest priced LaserJet from HP
- Designed for simplicity – This LaserJet Pro is extremely intuitive to use and measures at only 13.6″w X 7.5″d X 6.3″h, making it the smallest LaserJet in its class
- On when you need it, off when you don’t – Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
- One-year limited hardware warranty – 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support
The HPLaserJet Pro is the homeschool printer you want to get if you are looking for a printer that is compatible enough to fits on the smallest homeschool desk.
As a homeschool teacher, there are situations you need to get papers printed quickly, this printer prints up to 19 pages per minute and each takes around 8.1 seconds to come out.
Another added benefit of this HP printer for homeschool is that the HP smart app gives control over the printing process; you can print from Dropbox, Google Drive and iCloud.
- Auto on/off technology.
- Intuitive LED control panel.
- Preinstalled cartridges.
4. Pantum P2502W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Pantum P2502W Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Desktop Level Laser Printer But Powerful: Pantum M6600NW Multifunction Printer (Printing, Copying, Scanning and Fax with ADF) Engineered for efficiency with class leading print high speeds of up to 23 PPM(Letter / Black and White) But only in small sizes 16.4×12.0×11.8 inch
- Keep Productive: Perfectly sized to fit on desktop or in tight spaces, Specially designed for home office and student work printing, Metal frame structure built for long time use
- Easy One-Step Driver Installation and Direct Printering: Connect with USB 2.0 and WiFi / Mobile device printing with IOS and Android system, Pantum APP / Google cloud Printing Ready
- Original Quality with Unbeatable Printing-Cost: Economical design-Come with a starter toner cartridge Pre-installed inside to the printer and a Usb Cable.
The Pantum Monochrome is a fantastic laser printer that does everything a homeschool teacher needs with copying, scanning, printing and faxing all included.
It’s also designed to fit on compact homeschool desks or tight spaces. But unlike HpLaserJet Pro M15w P2502w, it comes with an automatic document feeder; hence you can easily make use of the copy feature.
- Easy installation.
- Metal frame.
- Paper input tray.
- Wireless hotspot connection.
- LCD control panel.
5. Brother MFC-J805DW Inkjet Printer With Mobile Device
Brother MFC-J805DW Inkjet Printer With Mobile Device
- UP TO 1-YEAR OF INK IN-BOX: Experience truly uninterrupted printing, exceptional savings and super convenience with up to 1 year of ink, based on printing approximately 150 pages per month, using only the cartridges provided in-box. (1)
- REVOLUTIONARY INKVESTMENT TANK SYSTEM: Brother Investment Tank inkjet all-in-1 printers feature reengineered ink cartridges that hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank to deliver uninterrupted printing.
- ELIMINATE INK REPLACEMENT GUESSWORK: You can print with confidence using the Brother Page Gauge to help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink. The Brother Page Gauge(2) is a visual, numerical way to know the amount of ink you’ve used and the amount of ink you have remaining.
- ENJOY MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING: Print and scan wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. Desktop and mobile device wireless printing using Air Print , Google Cloud Print , Brother and Wi-Fi Direct . (3). Minimum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)-4 x 6 inches. Maximum Paper Width/Length (Paper Tray)-8.5 x 14 inches. Duplex Copying and Duplex Scanning-No. Duplex Printing Capability-Yes
- USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: Intelligently engineered to work with your Brother Investment Tank inkjet printer for reliable results. Super-high Yield – LC3033BK, LC3033C, LC3033M, LC3033Y; Ultra-high Yield – LC3035BK, LC3035C, LC3035M, LC3035Y for rich, vivid colors and sharp black.
- Operating Environment: Temperature 50-95° F. Operating Environment: Humidity – 20-80% (without condensation)
Similarly, the Brother MFC-J805DW Inkjet printer comes with everything needed for scanning, printing or copying homeschooling papers. Plus, automatic document feeder.
Another feature of this printer is that it eliminates ink replacement guesswork as the gauge is visual, hence you know the amount of ink used and the amount remaining.
Overall, it uses familiar cartridges that can hold more ink and work with an internal ink storage tank that delivers up to a year of printing without the need to replace the cartridges.
Furthermore, Brother MFC-J805DW Inkjet printer offers seamless printing and scanning from a tablet, smartphone, desktop and laptop using Air Prints, Brother, Wi-Fi direct and Google cloud print.
- Versatile paper handling.
- Adjustable up to 150 sheet paper tray.
- Easy setup.
- Automatic two-sided printing.
6. Pantum Small Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
Pantum Small Monochrome Wireless Laser Printer
- Small & Fast – Compact size 337 x 220 x 178 mm fit nicely in any workspace. Single function black and white printer, First Print Out Time≤7.8s, printing speed up to 23 pages per minute (Letter), is a class leading printing technology, bringing high efficiency for your School home office Soho work
- Easy one-step wireless installation. Connect to High-Speed USB 2.0, network and WIFI. Print for IOS and Android mobile devices, Pantum APP. Android APP support office document printing (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Unbeatable printing-cost. Includes a starer toner cartridge with 700 pages and Drum unit with 15,000 pages for built-in values, at 5% coverage
- The printer tray is adjustable and can be sued for many different sizes of paper to meet your printing needs. Super capacity paper plate, can hold up to 500 pieces
- Kindly Note: For a better use experience, please kindly refer User Guide before use
- Form factor: Print Only
This pantum product is also small enough to fit in any homeschool space or study desk. However, it is much small compared to the Pantum P2502. But this does not affect its efficiency in any way; you can print up to 23 pages per minute.
Although, it comes out affordable, be sure that the product has quality assurance and can be preserved for long-timer. Like every other homeschool printer here, you can print from your smartphone, computer, USB, flash drive or other mobile devices.
As if that’s not enough, the Pantum monochrome wireless printer can be used for heavy printing tasks in hospitals, offices and other institutions.
- Easy to operate.
- Paper input tray.
- Wireless connection.
- All-in-one toner catridge.
7. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer For Homeschooling
Brother Monochrome Laser Printer For Homeschooling
- ADVANCED SCANNING CAPABILITY: Supports multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, Network more(1).
- AUTO DUPLEX CAPABILTIES: Auto duplex printing plus the 70-page capacity auto document feeder offers duplex (two-sided) scanning and copying.
- CLOUD-BASED SCANNING: Scan to popular Cloud services directly from 3.7″ color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more(1).
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN820 Standard Yield Toner, TN850 High Yield Toner for cost efficient printing.
No doubt, there are quite a number of printer out there that their features and performance does not justify the price they are sold at. But for the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, you won’t face difficulty irrespective of the number of papers you want to print.
For ease when it comes to sharing, the advanced scanning is position in a way that it supports multiple scan-to-destination such as cloud services, SharePoint, USB, Email, and more.
And like every other printer for homeschoolers in this list, it comes with a 70-page capacity auto document feeder. You can as well save the documents to cloud services like Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
What is more to the Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is the economical toner and flawless rollers. Other than its features, you won’t experience paper jamming or printing of half-page using this printer.
- Mobile device printing.
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray.
- Wireless and ethernet connectivity.
- Color touchscreen.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Triple layer security to protect against unauthorized device access.